The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Daydreaming today, thinking of how much I like the shape of the new 2011+ Elise headlamps...how would they look on an S2 clam vs the S2.5 they come on?

:nanner2:

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Some guy who hosted a photo of a 2011 Elise from the front on his website.

·
Premium Member
5,633 Posts
Here's a quickie for you, BTW last year I almost pulled the trigger on a set but after finding out each lens was about a grand each (not to mention LED ballast etc I quickly changed my mind Lol

P.S ^^^ That's one angry mofo!!

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
That looks weird to me, the shape/lines of the bumper around the lower part of the headlight look off. The look is reminiscent of the old import tuner days from a decade ago where people would cut and paste all sorts lights and vents on different cars. IMHO leave it as it is, it looks awesome.:)

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah youre right not quite as good as i thought it might be. Guess it only looks good on the new Exige. Maybe i should switch it up lol

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
It does look better from that angle, but from the head on pshop it looks off. I could also be that the lights are angled up a bit more in Renderman's shop. So it might work if they are angled correctly.

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
There's a member doing the new Elise lights on his car, but his clam is completely modified so no telling how it would look without heavy bodywork.

·
shay2nak
24,910 Posts
OG looks better, besides the newer headlights are different shape and you'd have to reshape the holes (if you didn't already know that.).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts