The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Serebo1's car is black with the GUT splitter and wing. It's flat black however.

·
Registered
7,002 Posts

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
what front splitter is that?
i pretty sure it is the old reverie one from sector 111 but it looks like they only sell the one with the splitter attached. mine does not have the splitter on it, just the spoiler

·
Registered
41 Posts
Project 06 Elise

Your right, Reverie spoiler, gut duct front fenders, cf side scoopes, gut wing and trying to decide on the rear fender flares and katana sc....I'll have more pic's next week after finish painting the front and rear louvers to match the car........ the inside is insulated, full carpet and flip screen stereo, 8" sub and gpx....pretty sweet and getting sweeter. WHEN DOES IT EVER END, it don't. haha

·
Registered
758 Posts
As an owner of a GUT spoiler, let me just advise you that once its on, its there for good. Taking it off will damage your paint.

The bolts holding the wing can and do come loose. Mine are just starting to loosen up and the only way to fix it is to pull it off and tighten them up from the bottom.

Make sure you really want it before you install it.

Just sayin...

·
Registered
693 Posts
The bolts holding the wing can and do come loose. Mine are just starting to loosen up and the only way to fix it is to pull it off and tighten them up from the bottom.
Have you tried Nylocks? I've used them before on a GT spoiler and they never backed out.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts