The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, could someone please upload a pic of the area around the roof-area brake light on an 05 Elise? I want to see under that lip that hangs over the back window. Thank you.

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
To the left of the center brake light.
Michael
Ahhh, bingo. Thank you so much. Exactly what I wanted. Today I was cleaning the car and I guess it was the first time I ever looked under that lip. I saw the exposed wires and thought I was missing a piece. :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
To the left of the center brake light.
Michael
What are those 2 extra wires coming down in the pic? I see the wire loom for the 3rd brake light.

Just curious...

Regards,
Wayne

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
i thought i was missing a piece there too.i got a roll bar cover that came off of a pre production car from hypersports and it also had no provision to mount a 3rd brake light.on my car there is that spray foam that lotus puts in around the roll bar and rear panel.i painted that all black and it looks ok.well i guess they are all like that then.

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
Wayne, They are for my add-on modification to the Cobra alarm. It gives the ability to arm/disarm the alarm / immobilizer and unlock the doors without using the wireless remote in case it stops working or is lost. I was in the middle of installing it, that's why the wires are dangling.
Cheers,
Michael
What are those 2 extra wires coming down in the pic? I see the wire loom for the 3rd brake light.

Just curious...

Regards,
Wayne

1 - 6 of 6 Posts