Discussion Starter #81

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #82

·
Registered
7 Posts
Wow man, so glad I stumbled upon this thread. I remember you from s2ki when you had your S, my name on s2ki is NFR_AP2. I bought a 09 M3 after the S2000, but Ive decided I really want an Elise and this thread has confirmed what I wanted. I have a buyer for my M3 and I hope to have an Elise sometime soon. You are doing great work with the Elise, and I hope to have a thread like this of my own sometime soon!!

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
I like this pic. Fat guy and fat girl looking.

Brotha man and pasty girl don't care!

·
Absolute power does what?
3,201 Posts
i just realized that my facebook background picture with the girl in lingerie under the car is your picture. lmfao.

Did I read this right - your Facebook cover photo is of someone else's car??? :confused:

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #89
haha awesome! I think that has become my most viewed image of all time now! Over 20,000 collective likes on FB, plus over 1000 shares!

High Res for your viewing pleasure:

Ill be sure to re-shoot something once the car is back in 1 piece.

Oh and your last name.... that's got to suck trying to spell to someone.

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
CHAZZ: i know you are into the phot thing but couldyou post 1 "normal" pic of your car...i was told it is actually different color on top but with all the fancy exposures it hard to see what it really looks like :)
or een just pm me a plain photo of it

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #91
Plain photo? I dont even know what that means? lol

You can easily see it here:

But here is a cell phone pic from months ago:

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
i think in photos the color just comes across as shadows...very subtle color difference... looks kool. so where did you stop on the back? does the color wrap the pillar or is the rear deck also darker?

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #93
Yes, the the entire "roof" portion of the car. The line follows the bottom of the window all the way back to the point.

Ill be doing it Black soon, will be much more noticeable.

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
with your colors i actually like the subtleness. i want flat black or possibly a flat carbon wrap on mine but only the very top.

81 - 94 of 94 Posts