The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
2000 Esprit TT
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Monday was a great day. It was the day that I picked up my 2000 Lotus Esprit. I was very excited and when I first saw it I had a huge smile. The color combo looks so good together and that blue paint just pop's in the sun. It took me a little bit to get used to the clutch and stick shift, I shifted from 1st to 4th a few times. I love how few buttons are in this car, it's very refreshing to not have 30 buttons on the dash. The car has good visibility and is easy to drive. I put on over 500 km so far and I'm loving every minute. It has 2002+ upgraded wheels, rear lower valance and aftermarket center exhaust. The exhaust sounds so good with it's snap crackle and pop. I didn't think a turbo'd car could sound so good. It has great power and is such a sexy car. Enough talk so here is some pictures....

Attachments

·
Premium Member
177 Posts
Now that is a damn fine looking machine! Outstanding!

Even the interior, which is often not the best part of an Esprit looks fantastic.

Wishing you many, many happy miles!

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Hollllly smokes! That thing is gorgeous! Correct me if I am wrong you Esprit gurus out there but isn't this the color that only a handful were import to the states? Like 3?

Love the rear view shot! That is the view that most will see of your car! :D

Congrats!

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Hollllly smokes! That thing is gorgeous! Correct me if I am wrong you Esprit gurus out there but isn't this the color that only a handful were import to the states? Like 3?

Love the rear view shot! That is the view that most will see of your car! :D

Congrats!
Looks like Azure Blue and those were very rare.

Robert

·
Registered
430 Posts
Insanely jealous. This is EXACTLY the car I'd get, so if anyone knows of another for sale ...

·
Absolute power does what?
3,201 Posts
Congrats - beautiful car! Now get that horrid steering wheel out of there and replace it with a stock Elige wheel. That big thing has just gotta go!

Other than that stunning car!

·
Registered
468 Posts
Great looking car. Congrats. I really like the combo of centre exhaust with square tail lights and the 2002 wheels. Will you have her at ABFM?

Stu

·
Registered
913 Posts
NICE! I remember when I was shopping for an Esprit, I drove like 200 miles to see one, I could not believe it was real, as I had seen so many in pictures, but only one other in person and it was on the highway.

·
2000 Esprit TT
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Stunning! What an amazing colour combo! I think I saw this for sale in Van. If so, is this the guy that also has the glass roof and mats and stuff for sale separately???
Yes he has some stuff for sale on Craigslist!

I have been driving around with the top off today and just love it. Nothing better then that and this car attracts so much attention!

·
2000 Esprit TT
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yup said it before Bro but I'm dead jealous of that interior :drool: that is stunning !! Congrats, happy to hear issue with shifter was easy fix.
Haha thanks bud! I gotta give it a real good detail and then she will really pop. I'm glad the shifter was a easy fix, nothing like having a huge problem when you first buy a car and have it put a sour taste in your mouth.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts