The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
912 Posts
If thats really your gf car props to her, all the ladies i know wouldn't be caught dead in that thing.

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
I don't get it.

·
Registered
6,981 Posts
Uh....

My mama always told me, "If you can't say anything nice...."

xtn

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm guessing you work for Guidance then?
:clap: Yes! You're the first one to guess.

If thats really your gf car props to her, all the ladies i know wouldn't be caught dead in that thing.
Thanks - it is and she is quite trippy! An artist (not goth).

I like the front/rear facing paging speaker.
Cops would be pulling that over on every corner here.
It's actually a car alarm. You can make a "Whoop - Whoop" sound by pressing a red button inside. She uses along the air horn to "correct" other drivers. She has been pulled over once and a cop just asked one if he can take pictures she took them as well, he even turned on lights. I have been once:

cop told me I had forgotten to turn the lights on; it was night; a built-in desktop computer with an 12" screen was running (winamp visualization "Sentinel") Purple neon was on as well.

When she was pulled over, it was bogus but the cop just wanted to check her/ the car out. She could not find insurance proof (it was in the car; I had moved it) he let her go.

Cops are very cool about this car. At least in LA.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
My mama always told me, "If you can't say anything nice...."
Well she brought you up well then! :bow: I know it's not to everyone's taste.
And judging from the Headrest thread I put on the asbestos suit!

Seriously - we've heard many comments good bad and stupid.

" Back to the future " is what many yell.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Is your girlfriends name Sarah Conner?
No - But I have a friend who's name is Sarah Connor. She's tough & know how to wield a knife and fire a gun very well.

The siren does work! She used it the other day when an SUV ran a red light right acorss our green signal. I saw them pull over as we passed the intersection.

I hate red-light runners :no: - a friend died that way. Got plowed into by an SUV doing a LEFT TURN on RED!!!!! When he was driving his motorcyle. He was a very safe driver and a reserve / volunteer cop. :sad:

·
Registered
10,000 Posts
guidance makes EnCase, see license plates/front

cool pics necro. hopefully shes not like that guy dennis who hangs out on hollywood blvd looking for acting work,

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
Haha that is sweet, I wish I had seen it when I dropped by your party a while back ! First impression is back to the future, but then it looks more like a vehicle from the old Battlestar Galctica show or something.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts