The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Those are sweet. Where and what was that all about?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Those are sweet. Where and what was that all about?
thanks. the info from the official organizers:

"S and W Sports Cars Invites you to participate in the 4th Annual Children’s Charity Dream Ride sponsored by Ferrari, Aston Martin and Maserati of Atlanta.

Do you have the passion and spirit to make a child’s dream come true? Please join us for our fourth annual Dream Ride to benefit Camp Sunshine, Cure and The Atlanta Ronald McDonald House. We’re looking for the ultimate in exotic and classic automobiles to chauffeur some very deserving kids on the ride of a lifetime. Plan your drive now!"

it was great fun. Keith (sweetdaddy) on here told me about it. it was my 3rd time going to it, this was the largest turnout i think.

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Awesome pics James!
I was especially pleased and suprised to see the black Elise merging on the highway and said I think that has my name on the back of it!

By far the largest turnout this year. Participation was great with 95 cars!!!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Awesome pics James!
I was especially pleased and suprised to see the black Elise merging on the highway and said I think that has my name on the back of it!

By far the largest turnout this year. Participation was great with 95 cars!!!

thanks. whats the story with the RHD elise? i was walking by it and was all wtf is this all about.....

i took a ton more. i may throw a few up tomorrow. but as you can see, its 5 am, and i just got off "work" from the bar. not the best money - but a LOT of hard work. argh!

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
cool shots.

I'd like to know the story about the Corvette, is that a real 'vette or some sort of reproduction?

·
Registered
389 Posts
oh man... the diablo. :drool:

any more shots of that one?

·
Registered
4,240 Posts

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
thanks. whats the story with the RHD elise? i was walking by it and was all wtf is this all about.....

i took a ton more. i may throw a few up tomorrow. but as you can see, its 5 am, and i just got off "work" from the bar. not the best money - but a LOT of hard work. argh!
He is from England and said he can't actually get it registered here but it is on some sort of car visa or something. I like that it didn't even have US plates but rather some sort of Lotus euro plates. He said he ships it back and forth once a year so he can keep driving it here.

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
...a targa ford GT, really?..

·
Registered
36 Posts
I'd like to know the story about the Corvette, is that a real 'vette or some sort of reproduction?
The Corvette is a reproduction. It has a modern 'vette motor. It is really nice. Last year it got the most votes in the Concourse. Amazing given the quality of the cars participating.

Jack

·
Registered
207 Posts
His name is David. He has been in the north Atllanta area for about one year. It is a 2002 with about 46000 miles on it. It has the Rover engine. He is a very nice guy. We talked with him as we waited in line for registration. I had no idea that canyon red was around back in 2002. He also stated he has been pulled over many times. He just pulls out his temp epa paperwork and a few other forms and they let him go on his way.
Great pics, thanks for posting them.
Adam.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
a couple more per the request of you guys up there ^. please keep in mind these are strictly resized and posted. no editing.

pic 5- i would have peeled that damn sticker off the second i drove it off the rental lot. lol.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 20 Posts