The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had a little last-minute fun-run to the Baltimore Inner Harbor this weekend. Beautiful weather, beautiful cars... :)

Attachments

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Next...

Attachments

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tug boat...

Attachments

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
rear ends...

Attachments

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice winery...

Attachments

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Why do people blur out their license plates on these forums? I'm just wondering if I'm putting my friends in danger ;)

I couldn't care less about my car... it's in a secured, monitored, mall-copped garage...

What's the worry- that someone will find your address and steal your car?

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
m100 Sean said:
Why do people blur out their license plates on these forums? I'm just wondering if I'm putting my friends in danger ;)

I couldn't care less about my car... it's in a secured, monitored, mall-copped garage...

Just don't piss me off now cause I know where you live :huh: :D

·
insert clever title here
7,702 Posts
Nice pictures!

I don't know what the worry is about license plates, unless of course the photo captures the car doing something illegal.

·
Registered
7,430 Posts
There's a BBQ in Ct. this coming Sunday. We are expecting quite a few guys/gals from the board to attend. You are more than welcome to come as well. Food, Lotus talk, and beautiful new england fall scenery. PM me for more details.

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
m100 Sean said:

not to mention everyone sees your license plate every time you drive the car :rolleyes:

·
shay2nak
25,068 Posts
the 3rd pic is great. The Elise looks pretty damn good next to the Esprits.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Wallabyguy, you've been PMed ;)

Here's a photo of our most recent Lotus annual BBQ in MD...

Attachments

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks! That's the same reaction we got from lots of very interested people who were walking by... :)

I've been playing around in Photoshop with my favorite pic... kind of looks like an album cover. Hmmm... could make a nice cover for an Elise driving mix CD :D

Attachments

·
Registered
3,664 Posts
m100 Sean said:
Thanks! That's the same reaction we got from lots of very interested people who were walking by... :)

I've been playing around in Photoshop with my favorite pic... kind of looks like an album cover. Hmmm... could make a nice cover for an Elise driving mix CD :D
Would also make a very nice framed picture to hang on the wall :)

·
Registered
549 Posts
Looks great and wish I had known>>>

as I said Sean just let me know when these GTG happen...would love to join in the fun!

·
Registered
538 Posts
m100 Sean said:

Here's a photo of our most recent Lotus annual BBQ in MD...
Would be fun to have a few more Elises in the mix, I would think. Is there an email list to find out about these events/drives/GTGs?

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
LNZ_YELO said:
Would be fun to have a few more Elises in the mix, I would think. Is there an email list to find out about these events/drives/GTGs?
Yeah, I'll second that... I live less than a mile from where these pcitures were taken, would have been cool to know about it before hand. Sean, are you coming to the autox at fedex this weekend? I missed seeing your car last time.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hey guys, I don't know where your emails are, can you PM them to me again? I'll keep you in the loop.

I would like to go to the autocross this weekend, but it all depends on my Real Estate obligations...:(

1 - 20 of 21 Posts