The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks!

There are not too many nice driving roads in the UAE. Most of them are just boring and straight. But this road definitely one of the better ones. It is also a favourite with the biker-community here in the Dubai.

One of our next outings will be this road :D :

Jebel Hafeet

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Great looking cars!

What is on the Exige driver's side pillar (where the fuel door would be)? Stickers? Emblems?
Those are the FIA compliant exterior kill-switches. The Exige is in full race-spec, but since they don't know anything about these cars here it was passed as road-legal :D

·
Registered
442 Posts
Thanks!

There are not too many nice driving roads in the UAE. Most of them are just boring and straight. But this road definitely one of the better ones. It is also a favourite with the biker-community here in the Dubai.

One of our next outings will be this road :D :

Jebel Hafeet
Great pics and that's a great looking road! I'll be in Dubai in January and I couldn't be more excited! Thanks for sharing!

·
shay2nak
24,910 Posts
nice! I don't know how comfortable you guys are going to be driving in 120* heat. :p It's 102* here today and I'm not going for a drive.

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
very nice pictures!! Looks like it was a good dry heat kinda day :p

·
Registered
82 Posts
Great pictures! That road looks amazing! Let us know how fun it is when you check it out. Btw how far is that road from say, Old town, Dubai ???

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
nice! I don't know how comfortable you guys are going to be driving in 120* heat. :p It's 102* here today and I'm not going for a drive.
It actually is not that bad. I do have the heater core bypass:
http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/f92/heater-core-bypass-mod-tony-wa-how-26740/
(I actually have the heater core permanently bypassed)
Refilling the AC with fresh freon also did wonders and I hardly have to resort to turning the fan up to strength 3.
I do still want to get the windows tinted, to reduce the heat of the burning sun even more.

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
It would be awesome to see Green Hornet's car in the photoshoot with this bunch...Bahrain isn't that far from Dubai!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts