·
Registered
97 Posts
I have 1.2 on my car.....

Attachments

·
Registered
275 Posts
these are ther best I have seen in 17/18's on Batmobiles240's car; I tried to get these same wheels from SHinoo, but they ran out...:(

Attachments

Reactions: rb26dett

·
Registered
369 Posts
Is there any other companies that do the 17/18 combo ? are they still available from team dynamic?

·
Registered
369 Posts
What would the price be for a set of 2 17x7 30offset and 2 18x8 38offset in the 1.2 series?

·
Registered
156 Posts
I hope these help

The wheels and girls came from Joe @ Treadzone. He did supply the girls too, but make sure he pokes some holes in the boxes. They came out a little light headed.

·
Registered
17 Posts
these are ther best I have seen in 17/18's on Batmobiles240's car; I tried to get these same wheels from SHinoo, but they ran out...:(

What tyre sizes are you using? What make and model tyre are they and do you use her on track? how has the smaller tyrewall affected the handling? I assume she'll be twitchier and more difficult at the limits?

Interested as I have thought of doing 17's and 18's too but tyre choice (compound) and handling issues on track were my concerns..

Thanks

Mark

·
Registered
146 Posts
I'm not sure going to 17/18 for track use is a good idea. You will gain turn-in and cornering because of the shorter sidewall but loose a lot of acceleration and braking from the heavier tire/wheel assy.
My .02 cents
Joe
TreadZone

·
Registered
327 Posts
Looking good guys, are these any lighter than the stockies?

·
Registered
17 Posts
15" front with 17" rear? Why? I'm not doubting your thinking I just don't know why hence the question.... Every day is a school day for me ;)

·
Registered
216 Posts
15" front with 17" rear? Why? I'm not doubting your thinking I just don't know why hence the question.... Every day is a school day for me ;)
It seemed to me that the rubbing issues would be reduced with a slightly small diameter with the 15" wheels and the 225/45 tires yet maintain a balance between front and rear to avoid ABS issues...We'll see how it works??? Tire choices were greater in the 15" size.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts