The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone have these wheels in black? if you do, or if you've seen them, can you please post pics with them on? Also, what offset have you gone with?

thx

·
Registered
879 Posts
Bump.

I want to see them as well

·
Registered
97 Posts
I have 1.2 on my car.....

Attachments

·
Registered
369 Posts
Is there any other companies that do the 17/18 combo ? are they still available from team dynamic?

·
Registered
369 Posts
What would the price be for a set of 2 17x7 30offset and 2 18x8 38offset in the 1.2 series?

·
Registered
156 Posts
I hope these help

The wheels and girls came from Joe @ Treadzone. He did supply the girls too, but make sure he pokes some holes in the boxes. They came out a little light headed.

·
Registered
17 Posts
these are ther best I have seen in 17/18's on Batmobiles240's car; I tried to get these same wheels from SHinoo, but they ran out...:(

What tyre sizes are you using? What make and model tyre are they and do you use her on track? how has the smaller tyrewall affected the handling? I assume she'll be twitchier and more difficult at the limits?

Interested as I have thought of doing 17's and 18's too but tyre choice (compound) and handling issues on track were my concerns..

Thanks

Mark

·
Registered
146 Posts
I'm not sure going to 17/18 for track use is a good idea. You will gain turn-in and cornering because of the shorter sidewall but loose a lot of acceleration and braking from the heavier tire/wheel assy.
My .02 cents
Joe
TreadZone

·
Registered
327 Posts
Looking good guys, are these any lighter than the stockies?

·
Registered
17 Posts
15" front with 17" rear? Why? I'm not doubting your thinking I just don't know why hence the question.... Every day is a school day for me ;)

·
Registered
216 Posts
15" front with 17" rear? Why? I'm not doubting your thinking I just don't know why hence the question.... Every day is a school day for me ;)
It seemed to me that the rubbing issues would be reduced with a slightly small diameter with the 15" wheels and the 225/45 tires yet maintain a balance between front and rear to avoid ABS issues...We'll see how it works??? Tire choices were greater in the 15" size.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts