The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

Pics of Elise w/ Team Dynamic Pro Race wheels?

26K views 39 replies 28 participants last post by  shay2nak 
#1 ·
does anyone have these wheels in black? if you do, or if you've seen them, can you please post pics with them on? Also, what offset have you gone with?

thx

#5 ·
these are ther best I have seen in 17/18's on Batmobiles240's car; I tried to get these same wheels from SHinoo, but they ran out...:(

Attachments

Reactions: rb26dett
#11 ·
What tyre sizes are you using? What make and model tyre are they and do you use her on track? how has the smaller tyrewall affected the handling? I assume she'll be twitchier and more difficult at the limits?

Interested as I have thought of doing 17's and 18's too but tyre choice (compound) and handling issues on track were my concerns..

Thanks

Mark

#7 ·
Is there any other companies that do the 17/18 combo ? are they still available from team dynamic?

#9 ·
What would the price be for a set of 2 17x7 30offset and 2 18x8 38offset in the 1.2 series?

#14 ·
Looking good guys, are these any lighter than the stockies?

#17 ·
15" front with 17" rear? Why? I'm not doubting your thinking I just don't know why hence the question.... Every day is a school day for me ;)

#18 ·
It seemed to me that the rubbing issues would be reduced with a slightly small diameter with the 15" wheels and the 225/45 tires yet maintain a balance between front and rear to avoid ABS issues...We'll see how it works??? Tire choices were greater in the 15" size.

#27 ·
Wheel Offsets Elise

Hi guys,

I have been reading your posts regarding the Team Dymanic Pro Race 1.2 wheels and just loved the looks of 17 / 18 combo.

I have spoken with Team Dynamics today and for the UK Spec 111s (VVC Rover Engine) the offsets are the following

F = 17 x 7 ET 30
R = 18 x 8 ET 20

For all you guys with the Toyota lump you can work out the offset by typing in "wheel Offset Calculator" into Google and it comes up with loads of websites that all give you the same responce.

The 111R or Exige come with 17x7.5 with a 38ET so if you put the information into the calculator it will give you for example

on an 18x8 inch rim with the same 38ET you would have approx -6mm inner clearance and +6mm outer clearance. which is a pretty good fit.

I am certainly no expert on this matter but i thought it may help you guys on calculating the 17/18 setup.

Matt :UK::UK:

#30 ·
I dunno why you'd want only 7.5 in the rear instead of 8 if you are concerned about traction. Also, 73.1 is a far to large center bore. What units is that in? It should be 56.7.

#31 ·
i don't see any wheels on treadzone.com, am I missing something.

#37 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.