The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I attended a local exotic meet/cruise this weekend and got some nice shots of my Ardent Red Elise. You even get to see my mug in a couple :eek:

Thought I'd share.... (open for comments and/or criticism)

Attachments

·
Registered
547 Posts
I like your wheels & FF cf spoiler.

But after my nitrons and some new tires go on and get set up, i seriously need to stop buying sh*t for my car. no mas

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i seriously need to stop buying sh*t for my car. no mas
Too bad it's nearly impossible to enjoy the car in NoVA with the traffic and preponderence of overzealous police.
I completely agree with both of these statements 100%!!! :(

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
Great wheels! I almost wish I had gone with Black Pack on my AR, Funny how different the red can be in different lighting , in the picts above even with the same cam it goes from brilliant glowing to more subtle like the freeway shot

·
Registered
547 Posts
I completely agree with both of these statements 100%!!! :(
Seriously, i have to stop! i'm out of fun money for awhile.

Plus I figure I should invest as much money in the driver as I have in the car. Did the Lotus 2-day driving school last month. This summer I'm taking the Skip Barber 3-day racing school & Advanced Car Control at Lime Rock, should be a blast. After that I would pretty much be able to compete in the skip barber regional race series, which could be tempting, but i guess i will cross that bridge when i come to it.

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
Looks great!!! :up::up:

·
Registered
624 Posts
Looks good :) Might have to give you a shout when I am out that way visiting the family :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts