The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ferrari of Denver received their first customer cars yesterday. Needless to say, I had to race over and get some pictures. They have an Artic Silver with red interior and a Nightfall Blue with biscuit. Sorry, I didn't get any interior shots.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Somebody's going to need your detailing package to keep that nightfall blue looking good - not for me - too dark - masks the lines of the car - but that's just my opinion

·
shay2nak
24,910 Posts
yeah, NFB looks a bit dark in those pics. I agree with cerven about the lines being hidden on the darker colors. One could argue the lines could also be hidden on the brighter colors also.

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
shay2nak said:
yeah, NFB looks a bit dark in those pics. I agree with cerven about the lines being hidden on the darker colors. One could argue the lines could also be hidden on the brighter colors also.
i agree with both. you can see lines on the Arctic Silver car that you simply cannot see on any other color.

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
i hope someone can get pix of the nfb in sunlight. as to the look of light vs dark colors i have to say seeing yellow and graphite together that the yellow car had a much greater wow factor. i was very taken with how great that car looks. i think i eliminated gg from my choices. maybe black too. storm titanium is now in the lead. but there is as much as 6 months to a year to decide.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts