The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got to see a BRG elise yesterday. It was a HRM edition with yellow racing stripes and yellow LSS wheels. Really liked the BRG in person more than I thought I would but wasn't really feeling all the yellow.

But a lightbulb popped in my head and I think that racing green would look really hot with white powdercoated wheels and possibly white stripes...Anyone out there with this combo or photos?

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts
Did you look in the Gallery ? or else Chapster5 can photoshop a picture if you post it.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
963 Posts
Relax, DMasters, C5 was only trying to help...I guess he wants a pic of an actual car with LRG or BRG and then White Stripes, idk about the wheels or not. And no, that's english i think, at least American-English, not sure about the Brit. Version :p

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Relax, DMasters, C5 was only trying to help...I guess he wants a pic of an actual car with LRG or BRG and then White Stripes, idk about the wheels or not. And no, that's english i think, at least American-English, not sure about the Brit. Version :p
I'm always relaxed....I guess C5 just likes being a smart ass wanker (surely he understands that;))...I didn't know I was typing in a different language? Don't the Brits still speak English?

It's pretty easy...2 options...real pics, no photoshop

1. BRG or LRG + white stripes + white wheels
2. BRG or LRG + white wheels (no stripes)

·
Registered
214 Posts
well, sounds like this show is already running. But I have a BRG Elise and its nice to find that others can like that too what with all the fuss over the unnatural greens now popular. I am also thinking about getting some stripes--cream or yellow rather than white as a better match.

·
Registered
963 Posts
Oi, DMasters, C5 just didn't understand, you were kind of just asking around, reverting from Stripes to wheels to some monolac-thing? It's not his fault, he was just kidding, you don't have to take it seriously and be so rude to him. He happens to be an Excellent Photoshopper (See his thread) and stuff he has made looks identical to the real thing. So either be nicer or at least try to not be as much of a jerk rotfl

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
Oi, DMasters, C5 just didn't understand, you were kind of just asking around, reverting from Stripes to wheels to some monolac-thing? It's not his fault, he was just kidding, you don't have to take it seriously and be so rude to him. He happens to be an Excellent Photoshopper (See his thread) and stuff he has made looks identical to the real thing. So either be nicer or at least try to not be as much of a jerk rotfl
Thanks Lotus Stig :up:

·
Registered
963 Posts
Any time C5, I've seen you on the forums a lot, your Photoshopping is great =D That one pic you did of that GG Exige pwning the Ferrari in the forest is my Comp Background, so thank you for that =D (Just one more friend for me on LT heh heh)

Cheers,
Sunny

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well pardon me if you truely didn't understand me...I thought I was fairly clear. But once again, I'm not looking for photoshop as I've already done that combo myself in PS. I want to know if anyone acutally has real pics.

·
Registered
963 Posts
Well, you can just say so clearly, and not be quite a rude fellow as you have been. The "In English" just refers to you not being clear, and apparently it was you who had Misconstrued it. Okay, now that we've established he wants Real Pics, anyone? Try this gallery LT apparently has (Just checked it out, didn't search for it but the gallery's nice =D), or this nifty little gadget called Google Images. rotfl

Cheers,
Sunny

·
Super Moderator
6,819 Posts
I bet that white stripes on BRG or LRG would look killer with a thin gold stripe finishing off each side of the larger white stripes. Maybe not a shiny gold, but a nice metallic gold.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts