A few of us where there. 3 Exige, 4 Elise from what we saw.
I dropped my phone so didn't get great pics, but Pandora and EMan may post some.
There were TONS of cars. Nice day and first one - I think cabin fever got the cars out. There were a ton of NSX and GTRs.
- A silver Porsche Carrera GT
- A yellow Honda 1600 - it's about half the size of a mini.
- there was a red Ferrari 599 GTO. There was also a new red Stingray. Those cars look EXACTLY alike.
- Some douche in a Mustang burning out and swerving - in the parking lot.
- A guy in a white 911 Carrera doing 130 easily on 355 north on the way home
A yellow 458 Italia with this plate:
PAN T DRP And he added small vinyl 'ER' letters at the end so it said:
PAN T DRPer
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.