The Lotus Cars Community banner

2321 - 2340 of 2341 Posts

·
Wingless Wonder
5,436 Posts
^^^ No fair! The one on the right has AWD! :p

OTOH its good that both vehicle owners know the importance of parking over a mat. :cool:

·
Premium Member
444 Posts
Haha

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
I hope you know who’s truck that is. Makes me worry the way it’s parked next to you. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11 Posts
I’ve got 2 good ones. This green Exige next to a huge pickup looked pretty funny at a car show I went to a few years back.

Then the other one, where this A**hole parked his can up against my car, when I’m purposely hugging the outside line on the very last parking spot in an EMPTY parking lot. It was at my bartending job. The guy parked there, didn’t come into our restaurant (it’s not a public parking lot) then had his kids pile out of the van, touching my car, putting their weight on their hands on my door to look in. Pulled out a bunch of floaters/coolers/bags and jumped on a boat from OUR boat dock. I was so pissed, but I was done with my shift before him and his little gremlins came back. I love sharing my car with kids and everything, but this was just disrespectful. It’s an empty PRIVATE parking lot, and you park all the way over your parking spot line.

Most people have been respectful though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
18 Posts
Jeep, Altima, and my Elise. Taken on a roadtrip a couple of months ago.

IMG_1826.JPG
IMG_1826.JPG

·
Registered
24 Posts
I'm nervous looking at that photo. It looks like the bike could tip and mess up your Esprit. I was once on a ferry with a motorcycle leaning towards my Elise. It was a nail biter but of course nothing happened.
Did take that bike on the Bridgeport ferry from CT to Long Island. Crazy high seas forced me to sit on it the whole way to keep it from falling over. The cars around me were moving as well.

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
Today at work. Having owned the car only a few months, I still haven't gotten used to how small the Elise is.

·
Registered
6,911 Posts

2321 - 2340 of 2341 Posts