The Lotus Cars Community banner

2341 - 2360 of 2401 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
For the life of me, I don't get why people mix their mustangs and corvettes in with the exotic crowd...
Might have something to do with the fact a lot of those Mustangs and Corvettes can actually outperform the exotics...although maybe not quite as stylishly

·
Registered
57 Posts
Might have something to do with the fact a lot of those Mustangs and Corvettes can actually outperform the exotics...although maybe not quite as stylishly
Yep. I’ve raced some crazy fast Mustangs and Corvette’s.

And for the thread, here’s my car next to whatever the hell it was I cropped out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Long-term Lotus Fanatic
985 Posts
It's been a while since I added to this thread - here's a couple of pics of my Lotuses compared to... well not sure if any of them are regular cars.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Our 1966 Lotus Elan S2 S/E next to a Monster vehicle:

·
Premium Member
406 Posts
Here's a picture of my son's first car (taken at the end of summer last year). He had wanted a Celica since he was 7 years old and I found a 2004 GTS with 70k miles. We surprised him with it at a car show...
That Celica looks like it's in really good condition! Nice find. (Your Evora is too :p )

·
Registered
4 Posts
IMG_20200126_142814.jpg
Just happened to be a spot between mine and my daughter's MINIS? after flying in to Minneapolis to pick up my Elise and then driving straight back to Houston.

2341 - 2360 of 2401 Posts