The Lotus Cars Community banner

41 - 60 of 2374 Posts

·
Registered
772 Posts
That looked like the Gateway Starbucks location! We never go there, too many highschool hangouts that just don't care about other people's cars.

Unca_Tim said:
This was a nice happy young fellow, until I told him what I thought about his park job.

·
Registered
804 Posts
Here are a few with my Cartoon Car:)...

Attachments

·
Registered
232 Posts
Regular? Maybe not, but an interesting comparison, all the same.

Attachments

·
Registered
234 Posts
The Elise and Passat are my daily driver and the Audi A4 is my wife's car.

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
The one on the left is my commuter. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
Sorry for the quality. These were taken with my camera phone.

I was doing a shoot with the Rolls Royce 101EX at Beverly Hills Rolls Royce, and had my Elise parked in between 2 Phantoms. The Phantom dwarfs the Lotus.

·
Registered
127 Posts
peahee said:
That looked like the Gateway Starbucks location! We never go there, too many highschool hangouts that just don't care about other people's cars.
Yep...that be the place. I generally try to park in front on the end space, but it was taken. It's nice and wide and keeps you away from door dings. Course, no matter where you park, there's always a soccor mom with 18 kids hanging out the windows that has to park right next to you....:shrug:

·
Long-term Lotus Fanatic
983 Posts
bol said:
Lucky guy! I had to sell my M Coupe to get the Elise. I miss it from time to time, very different but very fun cars.
Thanks - It's actually my wife's daily driver/track day car - she's as much of a track junkie as me... :D

I do get to drive it occasionally though too. :rolleyes:

41 - 60 of 2374 Posts