·
Registered
182 Posts
Nice! Great cars :clap:

Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Looks like the cop at the end wanted to see if he couldn't ticket someone! Would have liked to see the video keep going to see what the Cop was going to do at the end! ;-)

·
My car sneezes
659 Posts
Looks like the cop at the end wanted to see if he couldn't ticket someone! Would have liked to see the video keep going to see what the Cop was going to do at the end! ;-)

He did give some one a ticket! :eek:

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
Nice vid. That cop looked like a real ballbuster though. :mad:

·
Wingless Wonder
1988 Esprit Turbo
6,355 Posts
Glad to see that at least ONE of those Stevens Esprits was tastefully lacking a rear wing. :clap:

No Burgundy cars tho'. Too bad. :rolleyes:

I see everyone was united in not running a front plate!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Well, that no burgundy or "inferno red" might change in a future line up. I just picked up an '03 inferno red last Saturday. I live in Los Angeles, so maybe I'll have to join the clan for some of these photo ops.:D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Very nice cars and a great video. I can not wait to find the right one.

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://www.gabesgames.com/games-review/gamecheats-cheats/4224/wwe-legends-of-wrestlemania-official-roster-announced.html?tracker=2771"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.gabesgames.com/games-review/gamecheats-cheats/4224/wwe-legends-of-wrestlemania-official-roster-announced.html?tracker=2771" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

·
Registered
342 Posts
C&C California Esprit's

I just bought the silver 2003.5 Esprit (Payman/Mike M) second from the left. Now it moves to NY

Nice video

Regards

Jim G
:coolnana:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts