The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Dreaming of Lotus
2005 Elise Sport Touring
177 Posts
Sweet. I should bring mine next time.

I'm self conscious about bringing 'em to these cuz I don't maintain my car cosmetically as nice as the cars at these shows usually.

·
Registered
99 Posts
There were two Evoras, one blue and one yellow, behind the photographer and a black one beyond the orange Elise in the foreground. There was one yellow and one orange Elise on the side street as well as a white Evora … as I remember. I don’t have photos.
The overall attendance seemed low relative to other years but it was a beautiful day. A great showing by Lotus owners - seven nose to tail - was awesome to see.

·
Less is Better
2,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
There were two Evoras, one blue and one yellow, behind the photographer and a black one beyond the orange Elise in the foreground. There was one yellow and one orange Elise on the side street as well as a white Evora … as I remember. I don’t have photos.
The overall attendance seemed low relative to other years but it was a beautiful day. A great showing by Lotus owners - seven nose to tail - was awesome to see.
There was also another red Elise in the normal parking lot. Maybe they were out of space in the promenade by the time they got there.

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
DARN IT!!!! I missed this....my wife and I could have taken the Evora and Elise there. I was up in Bothell for my sons football game at the crack of dawn and could have easily swung by on our way back to Snoqulamie to join in the fun! Shoot, I need to pay more attention :)

·
Registered
2005 Saffron Yellow Lotus Elise; 2008 Porsche Cayman S Porsche Design Edition 1: 2011 Audi S4 Manual
270 Posts
I'm self conscious about bringing 'em to these cuz I don't maintain my car cosmetically as nice as the cars at these shows usually.
I do most of my Elise driving very early in the morning (like 3-5am), and that's when the bugs are out. I have gone to car meets with the bug splatter on the front like a badge of honor. These cars are meant to be DRIVEN, and not garage queens! 😉👍

·
Registered
2021 Evora GT
2,397 Posts
Great cars and sun but a bit low on attendance. Yes, even arriving at 8:45 I ended up in the overflow Brit row.

·
Registered
2021 Evora GT
2,397 Posts

·
shay2nak
25,166 Posts
what's that Jag XE SV doing there? Wow, badass.

Reactions: Lckitty

·
Registered
15 Posts
Dumb question: Where are these sort of things posted? I would have loved to check that out but am a little ignorant on where I'd go to see upcoming events.

·
Registered
2021 Evora GT
2,397 Posts
Sadly not very advertised. Go to thier website or Facebook page. They meet every Saturday at Redmond Town Center 9-11 if the weather is good. They have various theme days.
[email protected]

1 - 16 of 16 Posts