The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have this new home, which is all for the elise! I am decorating the new garage and I came across the "rastorbator" web site Here . I am looking for the perfect image to have rasterbator'zed for the garage wall above my tool bench.

I have always owned bmw's, but Since the elise will be here soon I want something lotus inspitered, like a great pic of the elise! Color does not matter as the progam converts the image to black and white, or grey scale!

Any help would be awesome!

Adam p

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I know some of you guys have a favorite pic of the elise, thats all I am asking, post them please...

adamp

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Can't go wrong with "driven view from front #1" of the 111R that Randy cited. Or the yellow mist picture from his second post.

However, I'm rather taken with this shot from the Lotus web site, since I've been using it as my desktop background for the past year +.

Attachments

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow,

thanks guys, now I have to go out and get a new ink cartrage as my printer ran out of ink on the 5th page of 60!!

Ill post pics of the image in the garage as soon as it is up!

Adam p

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Careful Adam -

There are reports that excessive use of the program in some instances has led to blindness...

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Need4Speed said:
Careful Adam -

There are reports that excessive use of the program in some instances has led to blindness...

I am going to do 2 pics for the garage, one of the lotus which I have the file, I ended up using the close up of the front of the car while driving that Randy posted, and one ofa pic that I took at a local rock show where a pal is the lead singer. The pics turned out awesome and now all I need to do is get the prints matted..

Adam p..

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Need4Speed said:
Careful Adam -

AFter reading your post a few more times I think I need to ask, are you serious??

Adam p

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Adam P said:
AFter reading your post a few more times I think I need to ask, are you serious??

Adam p
With an app named like that? Hehe.

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts