The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Big thanks yet again to everyone who participated in Sunday's drive, we had a blast and are in the process of getting the next event planned!
Here are most of the pics that me and Danielle got, they are not in the right order though.

And since I obviously do not know how to post pictures here without them just showing up as links, here is a link to my Photo Album on Photobucket.

http://s104.photobucket.com/albums/m196/RifRafR32/Lotus/

·
Not the admin anymore
11,953 Posts
So who's who? And whose car is whose?

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
Mine's the Laser Blue with the soft top.

Just south of Prescott, we picked up a Laser Blue with a hard top. He just happened to be passing through the area and decided to tag along for a bit.

·
Registered
6,572 Posts
How did the S1 get made legal for the US? That's a nice car.

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
Nice collection of pictures. I took a few, too.

First, a shot south of the Mingus mountains.

Second, my mom. She enjoyed the ride ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
Great Pics Steve! Post some more!!!!!!:coolnana:
Ok. Here's a few more...

1. Gathering
2. Map check
3. different angle at our unplanned stop
4. ... and another
5. If you look very closely, you can barely see the road up the mountain, from the left edge to about 1/3 from right edge where it turns back to the left (how did the p-car get in there?).

Attachments

·
Registered
5,709 Posts
I see you guys found my dad in his BWR supercharged Elise and his Porsche buddies

·
Registered
247 Posts
RifRaf... is that a purple ESPRIT I see in your PhotoBucket photos (on pg 6)? I see the purple Elise, which is beautiful, but I don't think I've ever seen a purple Esprit before. Is that person on this board? Would love to see some more pics of that thing.

I know a lot of people make fun of purple, but I think it's a great color. I spent months searching for one locally before giving up and settling on red. (I have a purple M3 convertible currently, so it would have been wild to have both of my sports cars in purple).

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
RifRaf... is that a purple ESPRIT I see in your PhotoBucket photos (on pg 6)? I see the purple Elise, which is beautiful, but I don't think I've ever seen a purple Esprit before. Is that person on this board? Would love to see some more pics of that thing.

I will add some pics of the Aubergine Esprit tomorrow when I get back to work as I have abunch of that car, I sold it to him a little over a year ago!

·
Registered
247 Posts
Wow, I love it. There must only be a handful of them in purple, no? Always cool to be a member of an exclusive-exclusive club. (Not just a Lotus owner, but a Lotus Esprit in purple owner. Now that's a rare bird).

Only downside must be keeping it clean and scratch-free. I have that problem with my techno-violent M3, just as I did with all my old black cars. But, boy, when it's clean, it's killer.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I see you guys found my dad in his BWR supercharged Elise and his Porsche buddies
Yes we did! His car sounds absolutely Nuts! Tell him thanks again for navigating us through all of thosae twisties with his Porsche Buddies, they can sure drive!:shift:

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Nice.. I wish I was there.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts