The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Such Administrating
6,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was great to meet everyone and a great turnout!...hopefully next time the rest of the oklahoma people can make it out. It was a tad bit cold but we all got over it!

We pretty much took over the cars and coffee, I think there was more lotus there than mustangs!

The line up at sams drew quite the crowd.

There were people circling the cars the whole time we were at breakfast.

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
Thanks to the organizers, participants, posters... Every Lotus event makes the community stronger.

Someday I hope to have the time and money to attend the various gatherings around the USA & Canada.

·
Such Administrating
6,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I hope john will post his as well. He had a legit camera.

No idea how to find those 2 kids that had that came over and took pics too.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I was at the C&C that morning. You guys sold my wife on an elise, congrats! Now to save some money and find the right car. (Laser blue or not at all she says, oi.)

We were thrilled to see so much Lotus representation at the C&C, hope to get more exposure at future events!

Oooh, maybe you guys can tell us. What does ILOSTR2 stand for? It was a personalized plate on the red elise on the north end of the Lotus row. We gathered it was Star Wars related, but couldn't follow it from there. Is that owner on LT?

·
Such Administrating
6,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was at the C&C that morning. You guys sold my wife on an elise, congrats! Now to save some money and find the right car. (Laser blue or not at all she says, oi.)
Haha awesome. Took me about 5 years of waiting, saving, and searching for the one I wanted. I do like the laser blue though! My wife actually talked me into buying the one I got because I wasn't 100% ready to buy one yet, but I'm glad I did.

We were thrilled to see so much Lotus representation at the C&C, hope to get more exposure at future events!
Yeah, I was surprised at the turnout. We had a lotus meet planned about 2 months ago to meet at the C&C which is why we had so many there.

Oooh, maybe you guys can tell us. What does ILOSTR2 stand for? It was a personalized plate on the red elise on the north end of the Lotus row. We gathered it was Star Wars related, but couldn't follow it from there. Is that owner on LT?
I'll ask him.

·
Premium Member
321 Posts
The owner of the red Elise told me he thought about getting a R2D2 head to put on his engine cover to ride shotgun. LOL! Should be good for a few laughs.

·
Such Administrating
6,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It was star wars related.

I lost R2.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts