The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some questions about the interior:
Any one has any good pictures of the standard ( cloth )seats? recent delivery?
Is it made of the same material as the edges of the Touring pack interior?
Did anyone order a car without the Touring pack?
Did anyone receive a car without the touring pack?
The leather seats of the touring pack looked great but I would rather have the cloth ones I think.

thanks,

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts

Labial view.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Randy,

I have seen this picture before but it doesn't show the full seat, I have also seen some pictures which show a reversed setup where the headrest is cloth and the insert is leather so untill we get some fed deliveries we won't know what it looks like for real.

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
fredg said:
Thanks Randy,

I have seen this picture before but it doesn't show the full seat, I have also seen some pictures which show a reversed setup where the headrest is cloth and the insert is leather so untill we get some fed deliveries we won't know what it looks like for real.
the pic randy posted is what they'll look like

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
fredg said:
Thanks Randy,

Ignore the other pics. The LA Auto Show cars were not like the final delivery cars.

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
It was the door panels that convinced me that the touring pack was the only way to go:) I do not care for the standard ones:eek:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Goose said:
Here's one I dug up from my files. It's the CO car that was at Road and Track, I think.
I agree with Chris that looks pretty underwhelming! I guess there is no way we can skip on the touring pack or else look for someone to cover the seats for me aftermarket.

·
Registered
357 Posts
from looking at that last photo...
Ass height [distance from ass to groud] in a blazer is equal to head height in an Elise... Note to self; avoid collisions with Blazer.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts