The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mods - feel free to move this to another section.

My wonderful wife picked me up a pair of black and yellow size 11.5 Prototipos from Ross clothing.

Seems they are in all of the Ross stores in Ventura county at the moment according to folks I asked at work. A quick Google search shows them in various other parts of the country for $19.99 since February.

No finders fee required ;)

·
Registered
2,524 Posts
No Ross stores around here. So I took a look at Endless.com to see if they happened to have a deal.

Picture 1.png

And they do: they've marked the Laguna down from $150.00 to $149.95 :confused:

So, if you need to save a nickel on some Piloti Lagunas now you know where to go.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I was able to find a nice pair of black w/ orange sole shoes at the Ross in Stafford, VA for $19. They still had 8, 9.5 and 10.5 in stock as of noon today.

Just my experience, but them seem to run about 1/2 size small. I went a full size up based on availability.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Thanks for the heads up! There were a few pairs left in Galveston, and I got a pair of black/orange. Great find!

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
None at the Santa Barbara store-just called. oh well guess I'll still ware my old Nike racing flats. never thought I was really fast enough to ware real driving shoes any way. carl

·
Registered
847 Posts
Just my experience, but them seem to run about 1/2 size small. I went a full size up based on availability.
That was what the guy from Pilioti told me over the phone. So for size 10 US I fit a 10.5 perfectly. Called 2 Ross stores from work but both told me they could not go out on the floor to check to see if they carried the shoe. :evil:

·
Registered
260 Posts
Interesting. I got a pair of 10.5 leather Prototipos direct from Piloti and they seem more like 11's, at least to look at them. They fit fine, but the uppers seem thick and make the shoe wider than I wanted for driving the Lotus. For $19.99 though, a very good buy found by the OP.

·
Registered
943 Posts
Ross on Lincoln in Santa Monica had my size. They had a few more pair on the shelves... Good hunting.

·
Registered
199 Posts
They're also in the Ross stores in the S.F. Bay Area. I brought a pair Blk/Orange.
Question if Ross is selling them for 19.99 wonder how much they paid for them.

·
Registered
3,314 Posts
Dang.. went to the one in Sunnyvale and they didn't have my size. I'm going to check Mountain View & Santa Clara this weekend.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Shoes

Picked up one yellow pair in Sac and an orange pair in Elk Grove. In EG they still have 8.5, 9..5 and 10.5

·
Registered
539 Posts
Just picked up two pairs at the Ross on lincoln also. (Venice, CA)

can't beat the 19.99 price tag.

there was one pair left at that Ross in the 8.5 size.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Just got back from my Ross here in Prescott, AZ.......No luck!! Thanks for the heads up from everyone though!

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Big Thanks.

Mods - feel free to move this to another section.

My wonderful wife picked me up a pair of black and yellow size 11.5 Prototipos from Ross clothing.

Seems they are in all of the Ross stores in Ventura county at the moment according to folks I asked at work. A quick Google search shows them in various other parts of the country for $19.99 since February.

No finders fee required ;)
Bro! big thanks to your wife, great tip :coolnana:. Picked up two pairs today at 20 bucks a pop I almost got three, but I figured some of the other LotusTalkers should have some too. Most people have no clue about what these are. :up:

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Seems to be plentiful in Orlando. Got mine.... orange and black. :)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts