The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys im from over at newcelica and a friend told me to post here. I got piper cams stage 2 for sale for the 2zz motor ( all you lotus guys). They are in great condition lol and in the car as we speak so in working condition. Im looking for 650 plus shipping. Will ship out anywhere as long as you pay for shipping. These work great for the celica stock ecu and provide a better low and miderange power and a little more up to. Great for you supercharged lotus' and NA lotus'. Personally i love these on the car and are a different car to drive with with cams. You guys can email me at [email protected] bc im never on here but ill check by just in case.

here is my thread at newcelica
http://newcelica.org/forums/showthread.php?t=296486

Byron Ellsworth :D

·
Registered
59 Posts
glad u finally made it over
(im adosdrummer) ;)
my first mod to my 2zz was the piper stg 2 cams. i ran them on stock ecu for almost 3 years now. no problems whatsoever
car was a light and day out of the hole with the cams, driveabilltiy was much improved and it made the car so much more fun to drive.
awsome low end, and a decent gain in the top end
for 650 is a steal

·
Premium Member
3,040 Posts
I may take your cams....we will see.
I am pulling my cam cover tomorrow and see if my cams are in trouble again.

I also have to contact Charlie X and see what it does to the tune...as I have a Sector 111 SC.

They are $895 new...so no big deal if I lose out...but I have to do my homework first.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
^^^actually new the are 1000 pretty much. thats how much i paid for the cams. And if you need i got stock cams and piper cams i dont need. Let me know and thanks ados yeah i noticed that was you lol. And i know i swear the car with cams is such a different car. Way more fun to drive

·
Registered
123 Posts
new ones are selling at $749 (Monkey Wrench), unless you lower your price, I doubt you will get any offers

edit: included the source for the price

1 - 17 of 17 Posts