The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thats right May 25th Club Lotus Northwest is hosting a track day at Portland International Raceway. Why are we the best :confused: you get more track time with us than anybody else. Our last track day in september had 7, yes you read that right 7 track sessions per run group. We have run groups for Intermediate, Advanced and Racecar(full passing allowed) groups. Pricing is $200 for CLNW members or $225 for non members and I assure you there is no better track value out there.

So your now thinking thats :coolnana: so how do I sign up to :shift:

Call our track day co-ordinator Mark Viskov at 503-641-7693 as our club is pretty behind the times technology wise except myself and a few other LT members.

Hope to see you there:wave:

·
Registered
350 Posts
i'm thinking about doing this, considering the circumstances. is there a deadline to enter, now that it's definitely happening? i have to pull a few things together before i can commit, but am planning on signing up in a few weeks when i return from vacation.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I am thinking about it. I have to find out what I need to have in place to participate. I understand, helmet, tech inspection, ect... but not sure if I need a driving school class.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am thinking about it. I have to find out what I need to have in place to participate. I understand, helmet, tech inspection, ect... but not sure if I need a driving school class.
If you have done a track day before you should be fine. At the Club Lotus NW day we have NO instructors but you can get help from others if needed. There is no beginner group for that reason, if this is your first track day I hate to say it but start with somebody like Cascade sports car club or BMW club that will provide a drivers school and instructor for you.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just a friendly bump, we need as many people as possible so the club does not loose money on this event and so we can put on many more like this.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Will be there sporting a few off-season upgrades :coolnana:
Oh really... i can't wait to see what has been done. I hope your bringing your tent, I am going to try and bring my 10X10 and a chair if its not raining because i can't fit them with the top on.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Great video, now to see the one from LotusCup at ORP with all the hail and rain.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts