The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here are a couple of different angles of some of the previous pics!!

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Saffron

Saffron

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey guys, i know we don't care for the reflectors, but maybe Randy is right, without the lights causing high glare, they don't look so bad or stand out as much. Probably do look better in person. Let's hope. Aaron

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Time to organize a group buy (or in this case, start a company to order and to sell) transparent or color-matched reflectors to replace those that come with the Elise.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think that would be much better than going straight into getting body work done on your car right after purchase. Will it be legal to have the euro-look of the clear lenses on both.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
And that my friend is why i think i've made my decision. Ardent Red w/ biscuit leather tourning package!

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I know, some angles make the front end look almost non-existent, then others, like these, look great.

·
Forum Founder
29,083 Posts
Interesting that the Pistonhead's pics show the locations of the Silver and Green cars transposed. Lotus must have decided to move them.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
zvezdah1 said:
Sorry Ulm,
I've already ordered that combo, too late.
Chris:p
Well, good thing i'm in Louisiana, i don't think anyone else out of the total 2500 cars is from here? Everyone here wants either a Z71 or exotic to them is a Vette!

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
In the second picture did any of you notice the Panoz booth in the background, that must be a lonely place at the LA show given all of the buzz surrounding the Elise introduction.

·
Registered
2,955 Posts
Is that Chrome Orange and Aqua or are the colors on the pictures bad.
I thought it was Ardent Red and Green on the other sites.

What are the colors of all the cars that are there?

Any way of getting them to lower the suspension on an LSS model all the way soen to see the differance in ground clearance

·
Forum Founder
29,083 Posts
Those colors really suck in those pics. Nice pics, bad camera. :)

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
How about this - a matching body colored cover that clips on the reflectors to cover them and make them less noticeable in daytime when they are not really needed.

·
Registered
157 Posts

If you look closer, the two "silver" cars your refering to are different. The first picture looks like the artic silver elise, where in the second picture could be a titanium silver espirit. There are five elise cars and one espirit. Am I wrong?

·
Forum Founder
29,083 Posts
The second one is indeed the Esprit which is still in the same spot.

At the show yesterday, the silver car is in the every middle, and the green car is on the end.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts