The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I placed a deposit today with Gonzaba Motors in San Antonio, TX. I can't believe this late in the game i'm officially #38 on thier list! George at Gonzaba was super nice and informative and told me that he has placed 30 orders up until now. Has anyone seen the magnetic blue in person, and can you tell me if it is more blue or purple. I love the very vibrant blue, but i don't want it if it is electric blue/purple.

·
Forum Founder
29,083 Posts
Congrats. If you don't mind answering, why did you wait until this point to place the deposit?

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't mind at all. I am graduating from pharmacy school this may, and i wanted to get my job and everything lined up so that i can enjoy the elise and not worry about the cost of everything as much. Randy, i know you were at the auto show in LA, what was your true impression of magnetic blue in person. Was it purple looking in person, or was it just a very vibrant blue. Also what do you think about it with biscuit interior. Thanks

·
Forum Founder
29,083 Posts
I did not think there was a lot of purple in the magnetic blue. It was just a nice blue, reminded me of the blue MR2 Spyder. I think the red and biscuit leather interiors were great. Both muted and classic. If I was getting a blue or green car, I would get the biscuit.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
huggy bear said:
How do ya'll know the allocation, supposedly noone actually knows the true allocations which is what george told me today.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
ulmpharmd said:
How do ya'll know the allocation, supposedly noone actually knows the true allocations which is what george told me today.
Not true. Allocation numbers possibly could change but not by much. Dealerships already know. As to whether they want to be transparent is up to them, whatever their motivation maybe.

·
Registered
607 Posts
Congratulations! For 'Johnny-Come Lately' enthusiasts or for those whose situations so dictate, to have a well respected dealer such as Gonzaba Autoplex with a relatively low deposit list at this time is particularly very nice.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I will be recieving a buyers order guaranteeing msrp and my number 38 in the mail. I drilled this guy and he seemed super honest and informative as well.

·
insert clever title here
7,702 Posts
ulmpharmd said:
...what was your true impression of magnetic blue in person. Was it purple looking in person, or was it just a very vibrant blue. Also what do you think about it with biscuit interior.
That's what I ordered...when the car gets here in June I'll have plenty of pictures available! Oh, and I'd say it has just a hint of purple, but the lighting in the convention center wasn't very good.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts