The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else have a problem with that dinky plastic piece around their emergency brake boot breaking? I just bought a 2010 lotus evora and that was really the only flaw in the car. I was wondering if anyone makes an aftermarket replacement or if anyone has rigged up a DIY fix for it! thanks!

·
Asst. Helmet Tester
1,229 Posts
Mine broke and I had it fixed at the dealer under warranty. The one they replaced it with was "stock" but is definitely not the same as the one that broke. Looks like it's a little different material.

The fact that it broke is probably also an indication that your parking brake should be tightened.

·
Premium Member
666 Posts
i think you have to take out the whole surround of the hvac/gear area - just clips so soft pulls. anyway, take the upper off and then you can remove some scrws etc. i was looking as i think i want to high gloss black some of the stuff

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Does anyone know where I can find a replacement online? I live 4 hours away from the closest lotus dealer....

·
Premium Member
2,579 Posts
Does anyone know where I can find a replacement online? I live 4 hours away from the closest lotus dealer....
You can try calling your dealer and see if they will ship the part if you pay shipping (mine has offered to ship small parts for me on several occasions).

Or you can order at: My Lotus Garage

Or you can order parts from DeRoure in the UK (have to pay more in shipping- However, I have used them several times for Euro spec parts and parts on B/O in US): Lotus Evora Parts Catalog

1 - 6 of 6 Posts