The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey, I noticed this last night when I took the key out of the ignition. Has this ever happened to you? Is it easy to put back in. I mean i tried to put the plastic piece back in, but it won't budge. It seems like the plastic tab broke off. Can i easily get one at the lotus dealership? I was like how the hell did this happen? I mean it doesn't seems like a big deal but i don't want anything like dust to get into steering column. Below is a picture of what i am talking about. Any input would be appreciated.

Forgot to say, how much would that plastic piece be? Can't seem to find it anywhere on lotus garage.

Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
846 Posts
Hey, I noticed this last night when I took the key out of the ignition. Has this ever happened to you? Is it easy to put back in. I mean i tried to put the plastic piece back in, but it won't budge. It seems like the plastic tab broke off. Can i easily get one at the lotus dealership? I was like how the hell did this happen? I mean it doesn't seems like a big deal but i don't want anything like dust to get into steering column. Below is a picture of what i am talking about. Any input would be appreciated.

Forgot to say, how much would that plastic piece be? Can't seem to find it anywhere on lotus garage.

Thanks!
Don't mean to break your balls here, but that thing doesn't keep the dust out...
It would do a better job at keeping dust out if you put it in with gorilla tape from the rear...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts