The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

Please help me price this 2006 Else

1K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  Fred_Fox 
#1 ·
I am the original owner of a 2006 Arctic Silver Lotus Elise. The car came with the touring pack. It is unmodified, original except for the snorkel delete/ green filter mod, Polk speaker upgrade, Optima AGM battery, and the LETSLA.

I have all the original parts except the battery. The car has 10,112 miles, and has been garage kept. All maintenance records ( just oil changes, brake fluid change, coolant flah, tires) have been kept.

I have all the paperwork from when I bought it.

The car has no damage, no cracks, no chips, no marks in the interior other than normal leather wear.

I don't have time to drive it, and wanting to be enjoyed by somebody.

What is a fair price? I am in no hurry, the car is in NYS.

Thanks for the help.

#3 ·
The driving season is May- September up here. I run it once a month for a good spirited drive, but that is about it, about 1200 miles a year.

Thanks for the help. I am not sure how I would sell it as I don't really want people coming to my house. I would have to use a broker or something.

Funny, I am the only one who has driven it, I have never even had anyone else in the driver seat.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.