The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been searching on here for an hour, i was driving my car and all of a sudden my dash lights went out and my parking light, and taillights went out. i was going 55mph and it just all of a suddend happend, my car was still running and headlights were working but no taillights. I checked every fuse and two were blown. Fixed the light issue NOW THE START BUTTON DOES NOT LIGHT UP AND THE FUEL PUMP DOES NOT COME ON WITH KEY ON. (IMMOBILIZER? CHECKED THE INERTSIA SWITCH SEEMS OK AND I PRESSED IT. TO MAKE MATTERS WORSE MY CELL PHONE DIED 5 MIN LATER

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i will check everything here in a couple hours, we pulled the car home with a tow strap and had all the lights on and the flashers. It took an hour to get back but when i got home battery said it still had 12.5 volts. When i pulled over to check fuses when my dash lights went out and my taillights, i shut if off, found two fuses blown and started it up to put it in a lighted area to see and then changed the fuses. When i started to get in the car to leave i heard no fuel pump and my start button did nothing.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
im leaning towards immobilizer because i have no fuel pump coming on and no ignition button. I believe the cluster light fuse also blew, it was dark but I do not have a key fob all i have ever had was the one ignition key

·
Registered
581 Posts
im leaning towards immobilizer because i have no fuel pump coming on and no ignition button. I believe the cluster light fuse also blew, it was dark but I do not have a key fob all i have ever had was the one ignition key
To deactivate immobilizer without the Fob you are going to need your 4 digit pin. do a search in the forum hacking the pin i just did this a couple of weeks ago.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lotus

he got it running. he had the pin with him.
i have to say thanks to twaszak1, one of the nicest most helpful guy i have ever met. This guy is a genius. Drove 4 hours to him to get a key fob and got the car running the same day and locks and alarm working. He has helped me numerous times thanks again.:clap::clap::clap:

·
Carbon Fiber
1,637 Posts
Lotus swag' we always win!

If there's a lotus out there, it runs if not, they have not stopped by here yet'

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
thanks for the props Wade. Glad all worked out!! good luck tomorow, and I am around if you need anything.

thanks,
T.J.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts