The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi folks - you might remember this car from another thread about 5-6 months back. I'm selling my 2005 Lotus Elise. It has been upgraded with a stage 2 Vision Function Intercooled Supercharger and tune, including all of the supporting elements (injectors, BWR Exhaust, intake, and relocation of fuses/battery). Power is just under 300 horsepower at the motor reliably.

It also has AP Racing Big Brake Kit up front with stainless lines along with relocating the original front calipers to the back. The seats have the seatbelt passes a la the Exige S and I've removed the center console but have it. It's also been upgraded with APR side skirts and a front lip.

750 miles ago I changed all 4 tires with new Yokohama Advans as well as upgraded the clutch a flywheel with the ACT HD disc and Fidanza flywheel respectively. I drove it for 400 miles per the normal break-in procedure. All drivetrain fluids have been changed in the last 2 months in addition to the brake fluid.

I'm selling the car because I purchased a GT4 and am going to be tracking that instead of this. I've tracked the car once at COTA without any problems. Unfortunately the title is rebuilt but not from an actual accident. 10 years ago the car was indirectly involved in a fire. It didn't actually catch fire but the front clip's clear coat was rippled due to heat so it was considered salvaged and consequently rebuilt. It's been resprayed and you can't tell. I had a PPI performed before buying it out of Illinois. It's structurally sound and is literally just a cheaper version of a Lotus Elise because of the title situation. I've been a car guy for 20 years, everything from 911s, 356s, Alfas, Karman Ghias, STis, M3s, AMGs, F Types, RS4s, etc. It's been taken care of, not abused or launched, and would love to see this go to a good home. I'll be completely transparent with any and all questions.

Photos: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/h7bd8eny9flxdbt/AAD2OSfjBFctob9_7mU2_HOea?dl=0

Vin: SCCPC111X5HL31789

Cheers,

956-212-3720 Alexander

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,598 Posts
Quote me, PM me or mention me (@oldmansan) if you'd like this thread closed, which seems to be your intent judging by the title. The moderators here don't read every thread/post here, despite the lucrative salary (JK). Thanks.

San

·
Registered
7,129 Posts
Looks to be a heck of a car for someone

1 - 11 of 11 Posts