The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Voting OPEN for August Dip of the Month
Hello, please take a moment and vote for my 71 Europa! its come a long way from when i picked it up a year ago. the Community has been fantastic since i joined 6 years ago. let me see the love!

:shift:

Attachments

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Must have to be a member. Interesting car and all, but nothing I'd vote for :eek:
well, :thwack:

if youd seen the before....

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
just bumping the thread,, come on community help a guy out

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
The before is on the site, I can see all the pics, just can't vote.

I think you did great work on it, I just personally don't like the car is what I meant. It looks like a Pinto and an El Camino had a baby -eek-rotfl

well, :thwack:

if youd seen the before....

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The before is on the site, I can see all the pics, just can't vote.

I think you did great work on it, I just personally don't like the car is what I meant. It looks like a Pinto and an El Camino had a baby -eek-rotfl
from the factory it was ugly. i remember the first time i saw one - at HRM. i laughed out loud when i was told it was designed like that. sure is an ugly thing.

but then to drive it, well at that point it all comes together. and slowly, it begins to look better and better.

at some point you look past the ugliness and start to look at it with kind eyes.

a few months later your bragging about the car.... :shrug:

·
give me my second cam!
451 Posts
I just voted for you. I love lotus Europas and think your car is pretty cool looking! Especially considering what you started out with.:clap:

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thank you

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bump for the hump day in the contest. take a moment and support my car for the Win!

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
the contest is heating up. i do still have the lead but with two days left, and some of the other... contestant... catching on with how to get votes, without your support i may lose my lead.

If youve read this thread but have not pulled the trigger, as ask you, please click the link, take a single minute out of your day and vote for my car! please. two days left.

Thank you! :shift:

Rob

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
30 hours left in contest.

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
17 hours left to vote. would really like some community support. hey, id vote for your car!

takes less then a minute to register.

some fun projects on the site, may not be for most, still, it may surprise you.

to those that have voted - thank you.

Voting OPEN for August Dip of the Month - Page 7

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
4 hours left please show your support!

thank you

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
300 views, and little support. Looks like i won, thank you to those that did vote. boy has lotustalk changed in the last three years.

Any one else miss Elisetalk?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts