The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I get to the site it shows I have a Notification, it's a PM, but when I go to my PM's it's not there. I have this set to get an email as well, so I can read what was written, and the user, but it's not in my PM anywhere.

Only 73 PM's in my box too, so plenty of room.

Any ideas?

·
Registered
5,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so the URL to the PM exist but it's missing in the forum?

Does it eventually show up? or does it stay missing?

Lee
Every time I come to the site it shows I have a PM.

I go to my PM's and it's not there.

I logged out, logged back in, same thing.

If I follow the URL in the email it sends me to my PM, where again, there is no PM.

I can read what it said in the email, but have no way to access it or clear it out of my PM.

Attachments

·
Wingless Wonder
1988 Esprit Turbo
5,650 Posts
I've seen this behavior on other AutoGuide forums (when used on a mobile app or the auto guide website).

If you actually respond to the INBOX message, the message will be reclassified as READ. If you don't respond, it stays UNREAD forever...even if you view the message.

·
Registered
5,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've seen this behavior on other AutoGuide forums (when used on a mobile app or the auto guide website).

If you actually respond to the INBOX message, the message will be reclassified as READ. If you don't respond, it stays UNREAD forever...even if you view the message.
Thank you sir, but I can't respond to it because it isn't there :(.

·
Administrator
1,440 Posts
Clear your cache and cookies. That should remove the alert. If not, check your inbox pages to see if there is an older PM which has been flagged as unread by some glitch.

- Jb

1 - 9 of 9 Posts