The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just got my Elise yesterday and wanted to know who was in the area. I have never seen any other Lotus around but figured there must be a few. So, whos out there in the Poconos?

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,687 Posts
Z-dculus is in Allentown...... a few from Reading area...and one or two up in the Poconos. Guess there's also a Starlight in Allentown area...

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
i'm in reading, the wife's from hazleton so i'm up there pretty often. we've a bunch of friends in wilkes barre so i'm up there quite a bit also. always looking to catch up with lotus owners.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sorry for the delay on replay. Yes it is broken in and I would love to do a drive sometime.

On Saturday I was wakeboarding at the lake, sorry.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
So I just got my Elise yesterday and wanted to know who was in the area. I have never seen any other Lotus around but figured there must be a few. So, whos out there in the Poconos?
Im in Jim Thorpe often at Glen Onoko.

TeamChin, there's quite a few in KOP. I pass through every other day.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Pocono's

Scranton here. My neighbor has an 05 Elise. (Red) I have an 06 Exige. (Black) Give us a PM if you are planning something.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Pocono

Scranton here. My neighbor has an 05 Elise. (Red) I have an 06 Exige. (Black) Give us a PM if you are planning something.

·
Registered
334 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
you guys should all meet up at Caesars and bring your significant others, that place is hilarious!
My girlfriend and I went to Bushkill Falls and needed a place to stay and out of the woods pops the Caesars Resort sign:nanner:
Get one of the rooms with the indoor pool with the glass ceiling rotfl

1 - 20 of 23 Posts