The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered Insane
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else participating? I'll be there with my 2004 Esprit.

·
Premium Member
1,308 Posts
I will be there!

·
Premium Member
1,308 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,308 Posts
My bad! I will be sure to post future events. Had a super busy last couple weeks. Fred is a fantastic guy and arranges alot of events he is a member here as he has had an elise and now and exige. He also is active on fchat as he has a beautiful F430 stradale. Next drive I will post up. Tommy

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
21 Posts
Thanks Tommy! No worries, I'm finally finding the time to have a life with my Evora. Loved doing these kinds of events with my Triumph motrocycles, looking forward to doing some fun charity runs and events with the Lotus now too and getting to know the community down here.

·
Registered Insane
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Tommy! No worries, I'm finally finding the time to have a life with my Evora. Loved doing these kinds of events with my Triumph motrocycles, looking forward to doing some fun charity runs and events with the Lotus now too and getting to know the community down here.
Welcome to S. Florida Lotus ownership.

Make sure you keep an eye out for the annual December Toys-For-Tots Exotic Car event. I've been participating since it's inception and it's a great event for an even greater cause.

·
Premium Member
1,308 Posts
Nice meeting you today. Great event. Your car looks great and sounds awsome! Lots of pops and gurgles. See you at future events. Pm me your cell and will let you know track events at pbir. They are realllyyy fun! Tommy

·
Registered Insane
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice meeting you today. Great event. Your car looks great and sounds awsome! Lots of pops and gurgles. See you at future events. Pm me your cell and will let you know track events at pbir. They are realllyyy fun! Tommy

Yeah, it was a pleasure meeting you too. My Esprit does sound mean, i have yet to hear it from the outside. I must say though, your Elise is a fast little sucker. It's probably a great track car. I used to do track days with my NSX, but the Esprit will probably be delegated to social events.

-Robert

1 - 10 of 10 Posts