The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
2006 Polar Blue Lotus Elise, Purchased from The Collection in Coral Gables Florida October 2006, Transported to Austin Texas, Single Owner, Single Driver, Non-Smoker, Never Driven in Snow, Never driven in Rain, Always Garage Kept, Dealer Maintained, All Maintenance Records, Never Tracked, 20,000 - 21,000 Miles Presently, Hardtop, Touring Package, Starshield, Metallic Paint.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Yes, the car has been sold.
I am going to assume based on your profile signature you bought it :clap:
I have a Laser blue and thought it was the best color until I saw a Polar Blue Exige, congrats on an amazing color.

·
Registered
194 Posts
I am going to assume based on your profile signature you bought it :clap:
I have a Laser blue and thought it was the best color until I saw a Polar Blue Exige, congrats on an amazing color.
Personally I think polar blue with the black pack is the very best color combo. But then again, I might be slightly biased. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
79 Posts
I was the seller of the car. I purchased it new and the color was a deal-breaker. If I had not found that color, I was not buying an elise. Whenever I took it to gatherings spectators and other owners would commment that it was the best looking car. I have always loved that color. I had a 1987 Honda Prelude SI that was about the same color.

·
3Xtothe0[]
489 Posts
I was the seller of the car. I purchased it new and the color was a deal-breaker. If I had not found that color, I was not buying an elise. Whenever I took it to gatherings spectators and other owners would commment that it was the best looking car. I have always loved that color. I had a 1987 Honda Prelude SI that was about the same color.

How much did you sell it for?
Just like to keep Elise price averages updated.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts