·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
2006 Lotus Elise
1,108 Posts
Actually, the polar opposite of orange is somewhere in the cobalt territory... :):)
I think you need a nice, glossy aspen white over there.

Just kidding. Nice cars, either way!

Attachments

·
Registered
256 Posts
It is amazing how much better the front clam looks to me when the turn signals are removed.

·
Registered
2006 Lotus Elise
1,108 Posts
... and the side air intakes.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
-2 Everyone has there own taste but I am not a fan. Flat black however is freaking awesome!!!!!:coolnana:

·
Registered
2006 Lotus Elise
1,108 Posts

I think it just looks wierd... I'll leave styling up to the lotus designers/engineers.
It appears to be tending back to the first generation Elise. I like experiments, but agree with you - I like the new design better.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
-3 Something about that front end just looks off. Perhaps it's not the turn signals but the single inlet that does it. It just doesn't look "natural".

On the note of polar opposites, maybe I should get in touch with whoever it is in Erie, CO with the polar blue exige. :E

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
Wow another flat black car :D I like it!!! I didn't know this was in Chicago!

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
add a splitter, maybe that will do the trick. Perhaps it is the paint color and lack of gloss. And for some reason I thought those aerocatch latches were inlets. :X

·
Registered
532 Posts
add a splitter, maybe that will do the trick. Perhaps it is the paint color and lack of gloss. And for some reason I thought those aerocatch latches were inlets. :X
splitter is on the way, I did a mold, just dont have time lately to finish it

·
Registered
2,923 Posts
cool cars! nice to know they're both in Chitown!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts