• 100000 to 104999

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 105k +

Votes: 2 5.0%
221 - 240 of 249 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
ha, you seriously just 'technically" that guy over a 1k difference in MSRP because of the year change...Glad to have you as a new member to the lotus community..
The point you missed is that while technically you can buy a base model C8 for $61k in 2021, almost none actually exist. The actual average sales price is $85k as kratedisease mentioned. If someone is going to use a rare exception to prove the rule, the exception should at least be accurate. Glad to be here.

·
Registered
321 Posts
The point you missed is that while technically you can buy a base model C8 for $61k in 2021, almost none actually exist. The actual average sales price is $85k as kratedisease mentioned. If someone is going to use a rare exception to prove the rule, the exception should at least be accurate. Glad to be here.
Technically 60.9k + dest..I kid. Yeah, who can stop themselves from adding on those tons of options and bumping the $60.9k price (+25k). Honestly think you would have had a better spread if you were flipping if you did avoid the extra options. I think many are conflating the pricing of "ordering a car" vs. "buying a car new at a stealership". At least for C8s, one option you could have got you MSRP and other option could have got you MSRP++.

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light

·
Registered
167 Posts
I think the point is about customer choice... yes you could & you can still order a base C8 at the lowest price point. I would expect the same for the Emira since it'll all be order to own spec instead of Lotus or dealers deciding what they'll stock.

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
There seems to be quite the swing on this going high and going low to the base price...like @kratedisease stated we will all know soon and see what pans out. I am still voting on the high side for the first round and the near base cars will be delivered in 23 at the earliest.

·
Registered
494 Posts
I'm going to play this game to see if long time Lotus members/owners are more accurate than the new members on this forum.

AMG I4 Turbo - $81K base price. This pricing is for the folks that are on a budget or not willing to shed another $17K for a sport car.
Toyota V6 Supercharged - $98K base price. I'm pricing the V6 a little higher than the base Evora GT - IMO make more sense.

·
Registered
132 Posts
First Edition pricing should be announced soon. Place your bets! What will be the window sticker price (MSRP, including destination charge, not including sales tax, title, licensing fees) for the First Edition V6 before options?

·
Registered
7,332 Posts
Again?
Water Cartoon Jaw Gesture Font

·
Registered
2020 Lotus Evora GT - Vivid Green
304 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,925 Posts
Mines in here.....

·
Administrator
7,400 Posts
duplicate merging with previous thread

Reactions: dgrace

·
Administrator
7,400 Posts
Reactions: dgrace

·
Registered
228 Posts
I think the FE with all the features will be at "Under 95K". This is higher than ideal for me, but I'll accept...

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
First Edition pricing should be announced soon. Place your bets! What will be the window sticker price (MSRP, including destination charge, not including sales tax, title, licensing fees) for the First Edition V6 before options?
88 000$

·
Premium Member
8,150 Posts
Technically 60.9k + dest..I kid. Yeah, who can stop themselves from adding on those tons of options and bumping the $60.9k price (+25k). Honestly think you would have had a better spread if you were flipping if you did avoid the extra options. I think many are conflating the pricing of "ordering a car" vs. "buying a car new at a stealership". At least for C8s, one option you could have got you MSRP and other option could have got you MSRP++.

View attachment 1296619
I have heard the base suspension is pretty pathetic unless you troll along on highways

·
Registered
13 Posts
The base corvette suspension is ALWAYS tuned for street comfort. Remember the target market. Remember that "troll[ing] along on highways" (and in towns) is exactly what, eh, 95% of the buyers want to do. That's not really an evil, it's why they sell so well.

221 - 240 of 249 Posts