The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am getting down to the wire on which car I should get. Here are my options . Please take color and packages into account:

1. 06 Magnetic Blue on Biscuit, 13500 miles, Sport, Touring, LSD + TC
2. 06 Graphite Grey on Red, 7k miles, Touring, Hardtop
3. 06 Aspen White on Red, 24k miles, Touring, Hardtop, LSD + TC

Thoughts? I'm really torn between all the color choices. I'm leaning towards the White, although I haven't seen that color or the blue in person. I love the GG which i have seen in person, but I think with this car i want something that is a little bit more bold.

I've also left the prices out on purpose to hopefully get some feedback from you all as to what you think I should pay for each of these...NOTE: if you are a dealer, please withhold all comments in this regard because I know you know what these cars should cost wholesale.

Looking to decide by end of week so any help would be appreciated!

Soon to join the Elise family,

Dave

·
Premium Member
498 Posts
Without knowing the price I would say GG with red, Hard top is a big plus also the lowest miles.

·
Banned
874 Posts
GG w/red

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
I think my answer is obvious, but I do love the sport package...

·
Registered
223 Posts
MB + Sport Pack

As you can see from my log in name & avitar I'm a big fan of MB!

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
I'm obviously biased as well, but Magnetic Blue with biscuit looks sharp, and I wanted the sport package. You have to decide whether that's important to you, because it would be the deciding factor for me.

I like the white Exiges. I don't know about the Elise. But that car doesn't have the sport package and if it were me I'd want it with a black interior.

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
aspen white ftw

·
Registered
55 Posts
2. 06 Graphite Grey on Red, 7k miles, Touring, Hardtop

Color is fine, you don't need tc + LSD unless you are auto-xing, and it has the lowest miles. However you left out some details that would be very important, such as previous owners and price.

·
Registered
3,958 Posts
Not a big fan of the Sport package. Many of the owners I know have replaced the shocks and the wheels. So if there's a price difference because of these pieces you'll just be paying for the extra oil cooler IMHO.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for all the feedback.

So how many of you think the Sport Pack is not that important? Is it really true that a lot of lotus users replaced the shocks and wheels in the sport pack?

Keep in mind this is not a daily driver, and will simply be driven on the weekends.

Thanks again.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I'd go for the Magnetic Blue one, and I'm saying that as an Aspen White owner. Mine does have the Sport pack, though.

If you're in the area, I'd be happy to show you my Aspen White if you want to see it in person. Tip: put your location in the User Settings on your account, and we won't have to ask. :)

·
Registered
44 Posts
GG w/ Red gets my vote mainly because of hardtop,if thats not important to you,i'd go with the MB w/bisquit / sport.
Bill

1 - 20 of 42 Posts