Votes: 17 12.6%
  • I'm waiting for the V6 base manual and options cost

Votes: 22 16.3%
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that US MSRP announced with Base I4 $74,900 and V6 First Edition $93,900. Please vote if you are still in, out, undecided, waiting for a performance version. You can vote 2 since some of us wants the Manual and the DCT.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm on the fence. This puts me at around $102K USD with California sales tax included and I had wanted to stay under 100k out the door and who knows if Galpin will sell this at MSRP.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I am out for the V6 FE... but still holding hope the V6 manual base price is released soon and endure the long wait

Please add this option to your poll

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Unless you have a reservation "nobody cares" about your not caring.
The poll should probably be set up this way - "Of the people who have a deposit in..."

Then again, it's a forum poll with no actual purpose other than curiosity.

·
Registered
07 Aspen White Exige S - MT
1,714 Posts
The poll should probably be set up this way - "Of the people who have a deposit in..."

Then again, it's a forum poll with no actual purpose other than curiosity.
I just want to not be discriminated against, and feel included. 😢

·
Registered
53 Posts
I'm pretty sure that I'll still pick up a FE, but also interested in what the base and any particular add-ons I want look like price wise.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'm out.

Was only really ever interested in the amg/dct and when I take a step back and realize that it's a $75,000 + tax/reg 360hp inline 4 base model -- hard pill to swallow.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
per everyone's request, I added "I'm waiting for the V6 base manual and options cost"

·
Registered
436 Posts
I'm still undecided... I'm absorbing everyone's comments who have actually seen it in person. However, it would sure be nice to get some test drive reviews.
My all in price will probably be around $109 with shipping, taxes and a full PPF wrap. Still much less than the F-type R I have on order, especially with the PPF.

So I'm trying to really weigh the pro's and con's between those 2 choices. Even considered taking the F-type for a couple years and then getting the V6 Emira later so the new model issues can be worked out and I get a real sense of how people are liking them. I'll lose my butt on the Jag depreciation, so there's that. I'll lose $5k if I don't take the Jag order, so there's that too! Lol! Seriously first world problems, I know. 😒

·
Registered
608 Posts
Relying solely on those types of customers is what drove Lotus to the edge of going out of business.
Just meaning that if you are on the bench at whatever price and havnt driven an Elise or Evora before. I bet if you do you will increase your budget.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts