1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
12,193 Posts
Off-topic - why do they even bother camoflauging cars anymore? Any 14 year old with photoshop can eliminate the camo.

·
Registered
5,159 Posts
They should just have them flat black so they don't draw too much attention. I'm guessing the checkers are supposed to hide the lines a bit and fool with depth perception, but it doesn't work.

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
transio said:
Off-topic - why do they even bother camoflauging cars anymore? Any 14 year old with photoshop can eliminate the camo.
You cant photoshop what's not there. If the camo hids some detail or items, all photochopping will do is change the color of the block, I doubt it'll bring out the detail that's hidden.

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
That top pic makes it look a lot like a z4. Nice looking car and for the 20000 range a bargain, a bit heavy but I suspect after they sell a boatload with that engine they'll offer high performance version for significantly more.
Chris

·
Supporting Vendor
4,199 Posts
Cool. It's the first Pontiac that has caught my attention since the Fiero GT. It may not be an Elise, but it sure is a step in the right direction for the General. :clap:

·
Registered
12,193 Posts
Robert Puertas said:
Hey Transio, I'm not any 14 year old
Hey, just cause a 14 year old can do it doesn't mean us old farts can!!! Remember 14 year olds have grown up in front of computers!!

I'll see what I can do about the CO.

Edit: Ick, very poor lighting on those photos!

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
shinoo said:
Cool. It's the first Pontiac that has caught my attention since the Fiero GT. It may not be an Elise, but it sure is a step in the right direction for the General. :clap:
Indeed, it would be very smart of Pontiac to keep the humps behind the seats, a very nice aesthetic touch.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts