·
Registered
842 Posts
OUCH!!! Hope all were safe!

·
Administrator
2,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think so trying to find out more info. I think it's SC or FL. Friend of friend in the Stiletto community.

·
Premium Member
166 Posts
YIKES! From this photo it doesn't appear to be a rollover and cabin looks intact from the rear. What a shame. Hope they are ok!!
That wheel took some massive multiple hits. That tire does appear to be pretty bald from the photo. Track or road incident?

·
Administrator
2,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Administrator
2,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks like it maybe happened Sunday still waiting on other info.

·
Premium Member
2,181 Posts
holy cow! Hope the passenger(s) are okay.

I don't think that'll buff out.

But, also can't wait for the comments about what it will be worth after someone patches it up and gets a salvage title.

Quite a testament to the integrity of the tub.

·
Registered
2007 Exige S
35 Posts
Did the steering wheel airbag not deploy? Cabin looks fairly intact for all the damage.

·
Registered
2020 Evora GT in Formula Red, coordinated black+red interior, windowed engine hatch
452 Posts
That's painful to look at for several reasons. Ditto on hoping the passenger(s) came out OK.

·
Registered
3,084 Posts
Goodness that is a hard hit - on both ends too!

Hoping the occupants are ok, it appears that way from the cabin's condition. I also agree its curious the airbag didn't go off.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Wow, hope the person(s) came out alright. That had to be a helluva ride.

On a side note, it looks like this car has a brown interior, hopefully not from a loss of bowel control. But seriously, I have never seen this color interior in an Elige before. Anyone know if that was a factory option, or possibly custom. It looks good with the Saffron Yellow.

·
Premium Member
2,181 Posts
Did the steering wheel airbag not deploy? Cabin looks fairly intact for all the damage.
although some members did replace the federal wheel with a non-airbag model, for racing, it does look like an airbag version. There are posts on here about people disconnecting the airbag, airbags not being replaced after prior crashes due to cost, salvage titles with no airbag modules, etc. I am not saying that is what happened, but it has certainly been stated in these pages by some posters.

·
Registered
212 Posts
That'll buff out, easy. :giggle:

All joking aside, I hope the driver walked away unharmed.

·
Registered
7,194 Posts
Wow, hope the person(s) came out alright. That had to be a helluva ride.

On a side note, it looks like this car has a brown interior, hopefully not from a loss of bowel control. But seriously, I have never seen this color interior in an Elige before. Anyone know if that was a factory option, or possibly custom. It looks good with the Saffron Yellow.
Color is “biscuit”. Came stock on our car.

·
shay2nak
25,068 Posts
Goddamn! 😨 Hope the occupants are ok.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts