The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No I don't want to enable PUSH notifications that drop down on every screen.... No I do not want to take your survey that pops up on every screen.... No Sam I Am I don't want this crap !

·
Administrator
1,440 Posts
Hello,

We attempted to implement a fix for these recurring, but it seems the solution wasn't perfect for all users. The fix implemented should have dismissed it when you hit "not now" based on a cookie preference. Every time you clear your cookies it will reset the saved options. This is something we're looking to amend so they don't pop up as frequently. If you don't manually clear your cookies, your browser may be clearing them for you, or you may have a corrupted cookie... either way there are lots of potential paths towards resolution. We're currently working on the resolution which will cause you the least amount of work and not be cookie dependant.
In the interim though if they are annoying you. We recommend clearing your cookies once, and then dismissing the message once, and it should set until you or your browser clears those cookies again.

Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.

-Gerrit

·
Administrator
1,440 Posts
Hello all,

Our team has a bit of a backlog so sorry for any delayed responses.

Right now our main focus is the site speed issues and reviewing spam tools, once those are sorted out we will move back towards adding new features and bug fixes.

Jeff M

1 - 5 of 5 Posts