The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it was great fun to get my else on the track ! Man what a blast these cars are ! Got some great info on how to improve and what mods are worth while for the track ! I highly recommend doing at least one of these in your elise at some point thanks again to dr Chris and brg elise !

·
Premium Member
3,030 Posts
which track?

NewHampshire Motor Speedway.

Fred, it was great meeting you. Thanks for taking the pics and love your enthusiasm and passion.

Getting a ride along with Baer in the Atom must have been a blast. That's a nice track toy.

Hope to see you at future events.

BTW, brgelise gave me a ride along in his Evora S.

Wow! ???

I love my Elise, everything about it really, but the Evora was pretty amazing. John is an excellent driver that knows how to extract every bit out of the car and there's a lot to extract. I was impressed with how smooth the power delivery is. Nice torque all the way through the band. I believe he has Hawk DTC-70 pads on stock calipers and they shed speed quickly.
It's a very composed car that exceeded my expectations. I need to come up with a game plan for the wife, showing her why we need another car. Lol.

Thanks John and thanks again Fred...

Chris

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
7,368 Posts
Cool! You will never look at her the same again. Or view the road the same. Welcome to this brave new world.

Beware, you could probably still turn back. But at some point.....you discover you've spent more on mods and a trailer and a tow vehicle than you paid for her and don't drive her on the street any more.

It's happened to many of us.

·
Premium Member
4,135 Posts
Its an addiction!

·
Registered
36 Posts
I just did the same with my new '05 on the "roval" at California Motor Speedway...what a great time.

The handling is amazing...now I just need the cajones to get up past 125mph on the straight in that little plastic go-cart!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Chris , thanks for the advise . Already want to get a atom so I will say I am ruined . I also need to get better at driving . I am gonna try to get a few more days in this season and do some key bits over the winter

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I just did the same with my new '05 on the "roval" at California Motor Speedway...what a great time.

The handling is amazing...now I just need the cajones to get up past 125mph on the straight in that little plastic go-cart!
I was getting 120ish if I got the last corner right at thompson , it's fun to run with a 911 .. Got to love the fight these cars can give to the big dogs !

1 - 8 of 8 Posts