The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Delphi is coming out with a portable XMSR player with built in hard drive to record up to 5 hrs of music....also has built in FM modulator... can program it to record at certain time....only downside I see is 5 hour battery life....

http://shopdelphi.com/products/consumers/myfi/

Attachments

·
Registered
426 Posts
I'm not sure if Delphi miscalculated the demand, but these things are impossible to get. On ebay, they are being resold for 100% more than what they were bought for. I think it's going to be a hot product this year.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Manufacturing delays in hitting the market. They really wanted to hit the holiday season, but new product releases don't always meet schedules.

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I love my myfi... I get reception for about 90-95% of my hour long train ride to Manhattan..just sit by the window and attach the small external antenna with its suction cup to the window and point it south:D (I can use it without the external antenna and get reception, but I would have to hold it by the window)otherwise I listen to the 5 hours of recorded music that I record the night before by pushing 1 button, or programming specific time/channel... I used to have an MP3 player but I would get sick of the same music very quickly, and had to download new music pretty frequently...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts