The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems like there’s a sudden influx of Lotus’ into the PDX area - time for a meet and greet / drive?!

·
Registered
2006 Exige Garage Art
281 Posts
Absolutely. I like blowing off work but realize that isn't for everyone. Evenings are long, weekend early mornings can be good. Too much congestion weekend afternoon, IMO. Meet @ Skyline & Germantown and head NW?

·
Registered
2011 Lotus Elise SC
53 Posts
Club Lotus Northwest is having a cruise up the Gorge this Sunday morning. They are meeting at Pendleton Mills and driving to Bonneville Dam. I would love to go but have a golf tournament.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ah yeah I’m in San Diego surfing this weekend. Perhaps a couple weeks in the future?

·
Registered
2020 Lotus Evora GT Bespoke Aubergine Purple
19 Posts
I'd be up for it arsenal.

rgblackledge where can I find more information about the event this Sunday?

·
Registered
2006 Exige Garage Art
281 Posts
I'll be mountain biking in Washington this Sunday morning, but we'll eventually once we know people are getting alerts on this thread we'll just have to wing it and see who can come.

rgblackledge hope you don't mind, and thanks for bringing this to our attention. @kgrencer

·
Premium Member
124 Posts
I'm also in Portland & hope to meet up some time with other owners some day. It's tough during the nice weather to commit, but hopefully a time might work out I can meet.

·
Premium Member
2011 Lotus Evora
178 Posts
I’m in Portland and would be interested in any events too. Best for me would be a weekday morning that I have off work (which day varies from week to week) as I usually save weekends for family time with elementary school age kids. I’m working two weekends per month so don’t want to take away my limited time with kids.

I’m doing the high performance driving class at PIR June 1 (at prodrive.net) so maybe will see a fellow Lotus owner then on the track.

·
Registered
2006 Exige Garage Art
281 Posts
What do you all think about an inexpensive track evening?

$25 off with coupon code ValvolineTrusted2021 leaving a cost of $150 if you're not registered. Take it easy, have fun.

·
Registered
2021 Evora GT
34 Posts
Might be a little early for a track-day for me, unless I can get some quick miles in and an oil-change, but hopefully will be another opportunity soon.

·
Registered
2006 Exige Garage Art
281 Posts
Well wouldn't you now know it I can no longer do the 25th. We need to start somewhere. Assuming the sprinkle in the forecast doesn't materialize is anyone up for Germantown and Skyline this Friday June 11th @ 1pm?

·
Registered
2021 Evora GT
34 Posts
Well wouldn't you now know it I can no longer do the 25th. We need to start somewhere. Assuming the sprinkle in the forecast doesn't materialize is anyone up for Germantown and Skyline this Friday June 11th @ 1pm?
My Friday afternoon is currently, and gloriously, un-scheduled.

·
Registered
2011 Lotus Elise SC
53 Posts
Where are you meeting? I am interested. Have you notified Club Lotus Northwest via their discussion site. Might get some takers.

·
Registered
2006 Exige Garage Art
281 Posts
Where are you meeting? I am interested. Have you notified Club Lotus Northwest via their discussion site. Might get some takers.
Just this forum, I'm not yet a member elsewhere. Germantown and Skyline this Friday June 11th @ 1pm.

1 - 20 of 85 Posts