The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So far this year has been too hot for driving and temps are in the mid 90 to 100 range by noon.:mad:

So I thought I'd just toss out the question and see if I get any bites. I've met a few new drivers and amassed a fairly decent list of cars and drivers.:cool:

If anyone would be up for a drive, maybe we can do one on short notice next weekend. On either July 14th Saturday, or Sunday July 15th.
A drive would require a meet time of 7:30am.

If NOT, then maybe a brief "Cars & Coffee" at either the Frontenac or Rockhill Starbucks.
A "Cars & Coffee" meet time could be later at about 9am.

Again I'm going to base this off response and interest.

If people are down for a drive we'll do that. If people just wanna meet to catch up and shoot the **** while bringing their cars out...... That's cool to.

Let me know!!!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
If people are down, I'm going to go ahead and shoot for JULY 15TH @ 9AM at the Rock Hill Starbucks for the Cars & Coffee get together.

Starbucks
9616 Manchester Rd, St Louis, MO
(314) 918-0864

Directions

Hope to see you there!!!:)

Some drivers will be simply meeting for coffee and talk cars. However, there is also a track event going on at Gateway Intl. that some will possibly be attending as well.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Hey, I'm interested but unfortunately have prior commitments for Sunday. And I'm book all morning Saturday.
Next time perhaps!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will keep you in mind for upcoming meets Bean66:up:

So far got Ferrari forums member "Champagne612" who will be attending, and Eric is down.

So....
Joe - NSX
Eric - NSX
Champagne612

Will be attending this Cars & Coffee on July 15th.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Updated list...

Joe - NSX
Ray - BMW M3
Champagne612 - Ferrari 612?

Might be a small gathering:eek:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts